Are You Ready to Spend Yourself?
Checklist for Spend Yourself Week
- Do you know how you are receiving devotionals?
We have three ways of providing the devotionals for spend yourself week: daily emails (sign up below), downloadable PDF document, or our blog.
- Have you decided on a way to spend yourself?
Check out our blog for suggestions for how to spend yourself this week. Most importantly, make sure your act of solidarity is a challenge and reflects your family's interests.
- Are you following us on social media?
Throughout the week, we will be posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. We promise you don't want to miss it!
- Do you have our social event on your calendar?
We invite you to join us for a screening of Facing Darkness! Facing Darkness is a Samaritan's Purse film about their work in Liberia, West Africa during the Ebola pandemic. We would love to see ou there!
Sunday, December 3
New Life Reformed Church in Sioux Center
- Have you prepared your heart and mind to Spend Yourself?
We are going to challenge you in the next week. Take a moment today to pray for an open heart and for God to use Spend Yourself Week to impact you, your family, and your community.